As you can see from the list below things are definitely progressing and moving!
- Erection of the third floor steel frame complete.
- The envelope cladding is well underway as can be seen on the photographs in the gallery of this blog
- All roof sheets are laid and welding of seams will be complete this month.
- Window installation is almost complete; the focus is now on the third floor.
- Stud walls and partitions from ground to second floor is complete, the third floor has commenced.
- Door frames and casings installed from ground to second floor and the plastering is substantially complete.
- Second fix joiner work, tiling and ceiling grids will commence soon.
- Mechanical and Electrical first fix is complete, second fix is now underway.
- Drainage will be complete this month, and soft and hard landscaping will commence soon.
If you would like to join the next Coffee Morning on 29th August at 12 noon followed by a guided tour of the building you are more than welcome.
For details call the Site Manager, Gordon MacKenzie, on 07870 999 945.