Here’s an update on current progress from Conlon:
- Demolition of existing roof structures should be complete in the next month (sorry for the noise!);
- We are still working hard behind the scenes on the new design of the envelope cladding and 3rd floor steelwork.
- The erection of the steel on the roof will be done in 5 phases, working from east to west.
- We have commenced Phase 1 of the steelwork and will progress the other phases during the coming month.
- The envelope cladding rails and window angles along the building adjacent to the road has commenced.
- The damp proof membrane for the walls and windows with be stitched in place next month.
- Cladding and window installation is programmed to follow thereafter.
- Inside the building new floors are being laid and work continues on the electrical and mechanical infrastructure.
For more information speak to the Site Manager, Gordon MacKenzie/Kevin Meadows or contact Conlon’s head office on 01772 335268.